Dental Veneers: An Affordable Way To Enhance Your Smile
When it comes to transforming the smile from something patients feel embarrassed to show into something they can’t hold back, porcelain veneers are one of the top treatments of choice in cosmetic dentistry. And for a limited time, Blue Wave Smiles is offering $500 off a set of 6 veneers, making it even more affordable to get a smile you’ll love to show off!
Blue Wave Smiles works with skilled local laboratory technicians to create your new porcelain veneers from ceramic constructed with medical-grade quality. Dr. Andrew Nguyen places the thin porcelain veneer over the tooth that requires treatment once he receives your customized ceramic tooth covering back from the lab.
Why Do Patients Choose Porcelain Veneers?
Most people who choose this cosmetic dentistry option do so to disguise an issue with one or more of their teeth. Common cosmetic problems that cause people to seek porcelain veneers include teeth staining, cracked or chipped teeth, a tooth that doesn’t match the others in shape or size, and a wider than usual gap between two teeth.
The porcelain shells that make up your dental veneer closely resemble the function, look, and feel of your natural teeth. The Blue Wave Smiles staff takes extreme care to match your new veneers to the shade and shape of your other teeth for maximum improved aesthetics. We will show you several color and shape options before taking X-rays and a mold of your teeth to provide to the lab technicians.
Unlike receiving a dental crown or other types of cosmetic or restorative dentistry, obtaining a porcelain veneer requires your dentist to remove very little of your tooth’s enamel. He may need to remove about a millimeter from the front surface of the tooth to ensure the veneer fits properly on the tooth and that it blends in well with your other teeth. After going through a voluntary cosmetic dentistry procedure to improve the appearance of your smile, the last thing you want is for your treated tooth to appear differently than the others.
Most People Are Good Candidates For Porcelain Veneers
Are you considering porcelain veneers to correct one or more cosmetic problems with your smile? If so, the first thing you need to do is contact Blue Wave Smiles and request a complimentary consultation with Dr. Nguyen. He will examine all your teeth with a special focus on the one you want to treat with a porcelain veneer. Dr. Nguyen will ask you to smile in a few different ways so he can see the problem from your perspective and develop an appropriate treatment plan.
Why Porcelain Veneers Make An Ideal Cosmetic Enhancement
Dr. Nguyen and his staff understand that you have several options to consider when it comes to cosmetic dentistry. We would like you to understand the benefits of each to help you make the best choice to improve your aesthetics. Here are some of the top benefits of selecting porcelain veneers:
- Because of our strong emphasis on customizing the veneers to match each patient’s teeth, it’s nearly impossible for anyone else to know that you elected to have a cosmetic dentistry procedure performed unless you tell them. You may not even remember yourself after a while which tooth has a veneer over it because it looks so natural and feels so lightweight.
- Unlike your natural teeth that develop stains over time from medications, coffee, dark foods, or smoking cigarettes, this will never happen with your veneer. If you do smoke, getting a new porcelain veneer is a great time to quit. That way your other teeth won’t become stained over time to the point where the treated tooth stands out from the rest.
- Patients often report a renewed sense of confidence immediately after placement of their porcelain veneer. This is a wonderful feeling for those who have lived with self-consciousness for years due to their dental issues.
- Your teeth may be genetically resistant to whitening efforts, even when performed by a professional dentist like Dr. Nguyen. When you opt for one or more porcelain veneers, it covers teeth with even the most stubborn staining.
- Porcelain veneers can make a less expensive alternative to braces for minor issues such as a misshapen tooth or a large gap between two teeth.
Dr. Nguyen and his staff understand your desire for a more attractive smile. We invite you to schedule a free dental veneer consultation to learn more about how you can achieve the smile you have always wanted with porcelain veneers.